When a Child has a Nightmare

Tip from Dr. James Dobson talking to parents of children who have nightmares.
Teach your child that when they have bad dreams, it's like watching a bad movie on TV. If they don't like
how the story is going, they can pick up the remote control and change the channel. While they are
sleeping they can actually change their dream to end the way they want it to. They can "pick up a remote control" in their dreams and change the channel to something they like better.

Now as strange as that seems, I personally have done it. Because I keep Jesus fresh in my thoughts, I call out to Him when a dream becomes a nightmare and our children can do the same.
Pastor Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...