Blessed are those that mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

Parents you can teach your kids:

What is sin?
Sin is disobeying God.

Why should I admit my sin?
God will forgive and comfort us when we admit our sins and do our best not to do them again.  He has given us the Holy  Spirit to help us become more like Jesus in our       attitudes and actions.  When we ask God to forgive our sins, we should be so sorry that our attitudes and behaviors toward others should change.  Others should be able to tell that when we say, “I’m sorry,” we really mean it and we prove it by not  repeating the wrong things we’ve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...