Speed Limit and Road Rage


The State of South Dakota is lifting two things: The interstate speed limit and the tax on gas. On April 1st we'll be able to go 80 mph on the two interstates that are in this state. I actually tried out the new speed limit and I like it.
I was coming home from the gym this morning and at a non-marked intersection a guy pulled out in front of me. (I was to the right of him and had the right-of-way.) I came close behind him. What did he do? He road his brakes all the way to the next two intersections to send me a message. He apparently didn't know the road rules.
Do you see road rage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...