Buko Haram in Nigeria

The new Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari vowed to root out corruption and snuff out the insurgency by Boko Haram. Buhari is a retired general and may be better placed to tackle the terrorist group head-on.

Under Johnathan Goodluck gains were made but the then President didn't make a knock out punch. President Buhari warned Boko Haram that he was coming after it. "Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our will and commitment to rid this nation of terror.

I hope he takes out the terrorist group, who has targeted Christians. This is personal to me because I've been to Nigeria and I know many Christians there. The Nigerian are wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...