Match of the Century

I looked on Pay-Per-View to see how much it would cost to watch the boxing match between Pacquiao and Mayweather and I was surprised to see the cost of 89$. I'll be observing the game via twitter, which to me is a good way to experience a sporting event. (No I'm not being a wise guy.) It forces my imagination to engage.

Pacquiao's "punches in bunches" strategy is something to look forward to. He told reporters that he had to beat Mayweather in speed, punch volume and power.

Mayweather is strategic and hard to hit. This proves to be a really good fight, one that I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...