The Donald


The Donald
“You’re Fired!” Trump stopped in Sioux City Iowa and blasted everyone. Hillary Clinton for using staged events in Iowa. “It’s a photo op. Oh, Mrs. Clinton, you’re so wonderful,” Trump said.

Jeb Bush whiffed for several days this week about the Iraq war according to Trump.

“I know all of the candidates, and none of them is bringing you to the Promised Land.”

 I listen to the Donald because it’s entertainment. After all, he says that President Obama is creating all this racial tension so he can declare martial law and stay in office.


His most notable statement: “I’ve got a lot of money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...