More Duggars

I watched the news interview of the Duggars yesterday and I understand so much more. If you haven't seen it, it's easily googled.
Here are some quotes:
Michelle Duggar: "The children have been victimized more by what has happened in the last couple of weeks than they were 12 years ago because, honestly, they didn't even understand and know that anything had happened until after the fact when they were told about it."
(Josh told his parents he touched his sisters when they were asleep. -That's how the parents found out.)
Jim Bob Duggar: "We had nothing to hide. We'd taken care of all that years before."
Michelle and Jim Bob: "The leaked report is an unprecedented attack on our family."
(I might add - it was illegal - and - where is the outrage in that?)
I listened to the interview with the Police Chief's lawyer. He said that the Police Chief got involved simply because of the Duggar name. "If it was John Doe, she wouldn't gotten involved." The lawyer is putting the blame on the attorney that gave the Police Chief advice to release the under aged police report.
Jessa Duggar "My brother's actions were wrong but added, "I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying. I'm like, that is so overboard and a lie, really. I mean, people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...