Adult Coloring Books


On The Creative Penn Podcast, I heard again about adult coloring books. I also read a newspaper article that claimed 3 million books were sold with titles like, “Flower Fashion Fantasies and The Garden.” The books are occupying much of Amazon’s top sellers.

Coloring clubs have sprung up because of this frenzy. “People are stressed and anxious all the time. Coloring is a way to calm down and unwind at the end of the day,” says one of the publishers.
A colorer says, “It’s really relaxing and takes your mind away from stressful things in life.”

I may try it. Who knows, I may like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...