Is Trump A Bully Towards Megyn Kelly?

I usually don't write about politics, but Donald Trump's tweets were burning with criticism today. Read the below what Trump tweeted about Megyn Kelly. (All are from Trumps Twitter) Tell me what you think. Is he bullying her? 




": Kelly File was much better without Megyn Kelly. Her replacement while she was out on vacation was much better!
": The bimbo back in town . I hope not for long ."
": Show has become a opinion show. Leading questions, Stirrwalt and Thiessen, used, Fair and balanced, NOT"
": Megyn needs to go back on vacation. What a waste of an hour on Fox."
  1. I liked The Kelly File much better without . Perhaps she could take another eleven day unscheduled vacation!
. must have had a terrible vacation, she is really off her game. Was afraid to confront Dr. Cornel West. No clue on immigration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...