Life inside Somalia by the words of Somalis


“I have grown up in this country without knowing peace or stability. My children have no future because there are no schools and health services in this region. The rebels have destroyed structures and instilled fear to teachers and aid workers working here.” Bashir is a father of 6 children. 

“I think we’ll live like this forever unless we are fully supported by foreign troops to eliminate these rebels,” he says.

“Life is hard in Somalia, especially when you have people who depend on you. I have seen and by experienced terrible things in my life. (Militants killed her husband.) Nathar Abubaker is 26. She is the owner of a shop and ran to a refugee camp with her two sons when the gun battle raged.

“When my father was killed, I had nowhere to go. I was alone and without food or water for five days. But for now, I’m working and doing well.” Osman Mohammed says.

My Thoughts: I chastise myself for mindlessly watching the news. Listening to these real people, help me stay engaged. 

Tweetable: Somalia Speaks.  Let Your Heart Be Moved. One- Minute Read. Click to Tweet.



















Randy Tramp

Amazon Review:

It's a military thriller with a heart. Commander Mark Steele has an exciting job in Special Forces. Though it's dangerous, he knows his work is critically important. But that job separates him from his wife and child. When an injury brings him home, his wife is glad to have him back. But other issues cause struggles within the family, leading to distrust and hurt. Steele takes dangerous risks in his new work. The thriller plot thickens, as he seeks to save a life. But can he save his family?

Purchase:  E-Book   Book

Join me on my other sites:
Snippets
Write Away
Book Reviews


 Google Plus Instagram Linked In Pinterest Tumblr Twitter Word Press You Tube Travel with Randy

Join me at randytramp.com. Subscribe and receive updates. 
YouTube  (Travel with me: Videos helping you find your greatest expression.)
YouTube (Family) Kids and Comics
1st Published 8/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...