5 Things You can Control with Your i-Phone

1. Scrolling down Pinterest pictures, I came across a small dragonfly looking drone. And yes it had a camera on it. So the next time you see an insect it may cause you to wonder.

2. You're in the Doctor's waiting room. Instead of picking up a magazine you finish watching the movie you started at home.

3. Here's the one I want. Control over my house. The Internet of Things is coming, much like birds came in Hitchcock's, "The Birds." Time your dryer to finish just short of you coming home. Want to trigger your crockpot while you're sitting in traffic. No problem. Want a picture of the inside of your refrigerator to see if you need to pick up milk?

4. Don't run for your car keys when you want to start your car. Do it from your smartphone. Newer cars have this feature, but they also want a monthly fee. For now I think I'll stick with my keys.

5. The Komando Indoor Plan Tilt Wireless Security Camera allows you to use your i-Phone to watch or hear your children or the front door. Here's the cool part about it, you can remotely move the camera to get a better view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...