Snow White

A small audience of viewers had a "sneak peek," at the world's first, full-length animated film. Walt mortgaged his home for this adventure and went contrary to his wife and brother's advice.

Walt became horrified when his first audience stood up and walked out halfway through the movie.

(Walt didn't know that his audience consisted primarily of college students who needed to get back before curfew.)

Follow me on Facebook: Click Here 
Or Twitter: Click Here

Have a great day. I'll see you in the social media realm.
   

Randy Tramp

YouTube  (Travel with me, while exploring mystery we call life.)


YouTube (Family) Every Sunday I feature: Kids and Comics

REP it Up: Relational Expression Promotion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Woosh

I enjoy visualizing what happens in places I can't see--a cell. The more I can learn about weight loss, the greater opportunity I have...