Funny Cockatiel Story

I came home, tired, wanting to relax. Our dog wanted to play. The problem was he had gotten out and stayed beyond my reach. I’d run one way, and the dog would run the other way. For fifteen minutes, I tried to get that dog. Finally, I got a hold of him and didn’t let go. The dog yelped because he didn’t want to come inside.

We had a cockatiel. Or I should say we had a loud mouth bird that didn’t stay quiet. She would imitate all the irritating sounds in our house. Sounds like a creaking door or a steam kettle going off. Those kinds of sounds. Oh, yea and a yelping dog. For the next several days, the bird yelped like a dog every time I came into the room. I say several days because I don't know if the bird continued the irritating sound at her new owner’s home.

Tweetable: Funny Cockatiel Story Click to Tweet



Ride with me as I tell this story:



















Randy Tramp

Amazon Review:

It's a military thriller with a heart. Commander Mark Steele has an exciting job in Special Forces. Though it's dangerous, he knows his work is critically important. But that job separates him from his wife and child. When an injury brings him home, his wife is glad to have him back. But other issues cause struggles within the family, leading to distrust and hurt. Steele takes dangerous risks in his new work. The thriller plot thickens, as he seeks to save a life. But can he save his family?

Purchase:  E-Book   Book

Join me on my other sites:
Snippets
Write Away
Book Reviews


 Google Plus Instagram Linked In Pinterest Tumblr Twitter Word Press You Tube Travel with Randy

Join me at randytramp.com. Subscribe and receive updates. 
YouTube  (Travel with me: Videos helping you find your greatest expression.)
YouTube (Family) Kids and Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...