Story Idea: Presidential Takeover

(Only a thought of fiction. This scenario does not relate to any person.)

What if the President of the United States orchestrated a plot to stay in power?

His second term, he stirs protests, orchestrates unrest and dismantles law enforcement. Then several months before his term ends, the President announces he wouldn't run for office even if he could.

A few months before the President is to leave office, the country breaks into civil unrest, forcing the Commander in Chief to declare Marshal Law and to suspend the election process.

What if...

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.


Read about Inciting Event



Have a great day. I hope to connect with you in the social media realm.
   


Follow me on Facebook: Click Here 
Or Twitter: Click Here

YouTube  (Travel with me & find YOUR greatest expression.)
YouTube (Family) Every Sunday I feature: Kids and Comics

REP it Up: Relational Expression Promotion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...