Conversations Matter


Dale Carnegie did an experiment. In a group of people, he did nothing but listen and ask questions. They thought he was a great conversationalist. 








"Remember everything you do sends a message. Determine the message you want to send to the world." Dale Carnegie







Curiosity is a great way to connect with other people. The book I'm reading now, Angels n' Me by Ron Estrada has an illustration a tree. The trunk is what you see first. Like people, the outward is what you see. But do you look up and see the upper branches?
Take time to see beyond the exterior of a person.






Tweetable:   Connect through Conversations 



 Travel with me, as I talk about this subject.










I'd love to hear your story. Go to randytramp.com  tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...