Why I'm Happy to be a Christian

One statement I found to be untrue is: God doesn't give us any more than we can handle. The context of that verse is speaking of sin. We can never say, "I was given so much I had to sin."

Life does throw more at us than we can handle. I'm there now. As maybe you are as well. The great thing about serving God through Jesus by the Holy Spirit is His impressions.

I lacked motivation this morning. Downright dread of the day. God dropped something in my mind (an impression) and like underdog coming out of a phone booth, I'm a different person. The problems haven't gone away, just the darkness.

You may be saying, "Tell us what God said." I'd rather not because the word was personal, just for me. That's why I love being a Christian. God deals with each of us on a one-on-one basis. This morning I was prepared to listen. I heard and responded.






  













Randy Tramp

Amazon Review:

It's a military thriller with a heart. Commander Mark Steele has an exciting job in Special Forces. Though it's dangerous, he knows his work is critically important. But that job separates him from his wife and child. When an injury brings him home, his wife is glad to have him back. But other issues cause struggles within the family, leading to distrust and hurt. Steele takes dangerous risks in his new work. The thriller plot thickens, as he seeks to save a life. But can he save his family?

Purchase:  E-Book   Book

Join me on my other sites:
Snippets
Write Away
Book Reviews


 Google Plus Instagram Linked In Pinterest Tumblr Twitter Word Press You Tube Travel with Randy

Join me at randytramp.com. Subscribe and receive updates. 
YouTube  (Travel with me: Videos helping you find your greatest expression.)
YouTube (Family) Kids and Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...