Will They Take the Bait?

Obama has declared war, not against a foreign nation, but on his opposing party. He's playing an, "I don't have anything to lose," political game. He threw all the cards on the table and sits with a poker face, waiting for his opponent to make the next move. He dares them, with a smirk on his face, to jump into the game. And if they do I suspect it won't go good for them. The threat, "we'll just not fund it," challenge will not work. What are the republicans going to shut the government down again? Are they going to stop working with this President and be called the "do-nothing" party? I personally hate the political games this man is playing at the expense of the American people but I also will hate it even more if the republicans jump into the gladiator ring and politically tear their opponent to verbal shreds. My advice to the republicans: "Step away from the poker table and develop your own strategy. You lost this hand but you don't have to lose the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...