Hilary's Emails


I was completely on Hilary's side. I felt that if she wanted to use a personal email account for official government business that was okay. That was until more of the story came out.
After all those emails could have been taken out of context and used against Mrs. Clinton and probably will be. And she should have privacy in her correspondence.
What turned my yes vote to a no vote was the fact she criticized Republicans for having private emails in government service. We can always change our minds. I'll change my view if she apologizes for having double standards.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...