Glory Within

I looked out my window this morning and saw the fullness of the moon. When the astronauts landed on this chunk of land we found out what NASA knew all along - it's a dry piece of real estate. Yet if the moon wasn't exactly positioned in the sky at the perfect place, tides would not occur on the earth. We would not be able to record seasons. And life on earth would not survive. The moon has a purpose. 
(The moon continually shines, but the position and clouds change the appearance of that light.) 

Every human being has hidden within themselves a glory; a purpose of shining forth a divine light. We have something the moon does not have: free will. The moon will serve its purpose for the Creator God. We have a choice.
Jesus is in me. He wants to shine forth His glory. I determine today to get more clouds out of the way and allow Him to position me in such a way that maximizes the light -the glory. "Help me God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...