My Reflections

"Everything you do in life flows out of who you think you are." Ted Dekker
I spend time with myself each morning.

My declarations for today:
My view of God will increase today.
I will recount the Greatness of God.
I will not discount the small places.
I will not discount the dark places.

Then I spend time with  Yeshua. In those moments I become quiet and attempt to hear what He is saying to me. I believe what Jesus says. You may say it's best to spend time with God first. You may be right but I have to quiet my soul before going into His presence.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...