Experience Barcelona


An article in the paper today, "Good Buy, Barcelona!" reminded me of the time when I was there. It was a good experience and great port.

The article tells of bargains to be had in this city. A 14-day stay in Barcelona can cost as much as a seven-day stay at a comparable hotel in Palm Springs. A two-day pass to ride the public transportation costs 20 dollars.

The writer of this article, Nancy Trejos, said she took a food tour with Culinary Backstreets, Paula Mourenza for 135 dollars. (It was an entire day.) To me, that sounds like a lot of fun. Some of my more memorable times were food tours in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...