Delta Force Deal a Blow to ISIS

Delta Force

Army Delta Force commando flew from Iraq into eastern Syria aboard V-22 Osprey aircraft and Blackhawk helicopters.

At a multi-story building, the Americans met stiff resistance. The terrorist group used women and children as human shield. (Cowards) This resistance included hand-to-hand combat.
Abu Sayyaf was killed. No American casualties.


I’m clapping my hands and saluting our President, Armed Forces and the men who took boots to the battle. The operation struck a significant blow against ISIS. We have possible Intel from their computers.  I’d like to hear more stories like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...