Taxis Verses Ubers


Taxis versus Uber

I listened to Gary Karczewski, 65, a Chicago cabbie who inherited his cab business from his father 28 years ago. Gary earned enough to purchase two homes and help send his two daughters to college by driving the equivalent of 80 times around the world. He wants the government to intervene to save his business.


What’s the threat? Uber and other ride-sharing services have lowered the prices. I’m sorry, but I wanted to say boo who to Gary. Why should the government protect a business when businesses should be keeping up with the times? I love it when we can go grass roots. If private individuals want to become a taxi and negotiate the price, I’m all for it. It sounds like a win for the common American. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...