Graduation Speeches

I love a good speech and at this time of the year, I have a lot to sample. I enjoyed via TV, President Obama's speech when he was in Watertown, SD. Hillary's little spurt about coloring her hair and not turning white in the White House was funny. George Bush's "And to you C students, you too can be president, was a classic Bush."

Here are some others:

"We all stand as one, no longer just a class." Natalie von Oldenburg

"It is what these diplomas represent that we move on to the next chapter of our lives with confidence." Andrew Bartholet

"A mustang is a living symbol of spirit. Most importantly, thought, a mustang is known to have a heart of gold and, to me, to be a mustang means to embody passion for life and its experiences. "Sara Pleasant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...