President Obama in South Dakota

I listened to President Obama. He made a stop in Watertown, South Dakota, to give a commencement address at Lake Area Technical Institute. This school is considered one of the top community colleges in the nation.

"We knew he was saving the best for last," said South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard ahead of Obama's remarks.

The President was personable, with stories of Lake Area Tech students and personal stories. Obama wasn't on the attack mode. (He was in the republican territory.)

He talked about how he wanted two years of community school as accessible as High School. I enjoyed his speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...