Go USA Women's Soccer


I went to the USA Today sports section to read up on the women's soccer team. I found, "Wambach Driven to Win Elusive Dup Title." Abby Wambach does not want to feel the pain of July 17, 2011, again. The team came close to having the title of the World Cup, but it didn't happen. They lost in penalty kicks.
The team thinks about that now as they take on Japan this afternoon. "I've said this my whole career, it takes a whole team. It's not about one person. It will never be about one person in a team sport," Wambach said.

I for one will be watching the USA, and I'm confident that they will win.

Are you watching the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...