South Dakota Haze

The Environment Protection Agency announced yesterday that the air over South Dakota was the worst in the nation, even surpassing that of Hong Kong and Los Angeles. The sky is continually hazy and has been for the past several days. One good thing about it, the temperature has decreased considerably. That's good for humans, but the corn needs the high temperatures. This morning the unheard of 53 degrees registered on my outdoor thermometer. I opened the window and reduced the temp in the house.

The reason for the haze? The Canadian Wildfires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...