Beautify America First

I remember a speech by Paul Harvey, the radio commentator, that ended all his broadcasts with: "Good Day." Paul made the case that the first duty to Americans is to make America great. He spoke of a time that the monies used were spent to make America strong and an example to the world. "People wanted to follow America," he said.

But today it seems like we have to give a lot away in order to gain any influence upon countries. Our leaders call evil, okay and good, evil.

I'd say let's get back to building up America, making our borders secure, our country an example. Then we can take refugees and help them become our citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...