Robots on a Small Dairy Farm

We lived at a dairy farm many years ago. We enjoyed it. (Except for when the cows got out and went into our garden.)

In Graniteville VT, Robots operate on a dairy farm. The farmer says it makes for happy cows. Jennifer Lamberts says the automated milkers gives time for other farm duties and collects vital data about the animals. It also boosts the amount of milk being produced because the cow gets milked when it wants to.

I can hear a collected, "WHAT?"

I reread the article and the cows get milked when and as often as the animals wants. It didn't go into detail as to how, but I'd sure like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...