Buffalo Roundup and Funny Story

In Custer South Dakota, a crowd watched a herd of about 1,300 bison thunder across the prairie during the 50th annual Buffalo Roundup in Custer State Park.

"The spectacle of it, to see this huge, majestic things in the meadows by themselves, or to see them charging, it just makes you go, 'Wow,'' Fred Kush, a Lacrosse former history teacher said.

One couple went via jeep to get a close-up look at the animals. " They're huge, but calm, majestic animals," Harow said.

We've visited Custer State Park and have great memories. When my older kids were toddlers, we had a funny thing happen. With the window down a donkey leaned into the car and sneezed. I don't need to describe what we had to clean up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...