Midi Skirts in Style

Fashion Followers Alert
Midi skirts are here. Millennial, Taylor swift, can be seen in a midi. Baby Boomers know that wearing a dress with hemlines that hit midway between knee and ankle can be tricky, bordering on frumpy. What millennial or boomer, wants to be old-fashioned? I know of no one.

Maria Puente's advice: Go lean and long. "I love the lean, streamlined look of an extra long sweater over a sleek midi skirt. The overall effect is so cool and minimal, especially when paired with white sneakers."

She also says that tall heels with ankle straps are a natural accessory, but tall boots can pull a long, slim look together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...