California Shooting

First, I had a picture of the shooter in the California terrorist attack, but I deleted it, not wanting to lift the guy's status.

As an American I want to be comforted by this nation's leadership. I remember in past administrations that that was the first priority. After 9/11, we've seen the clip of the President putting his arm around a firefighter. Someone yells, "We can't hear you." Then the famous words, "I can hear you and those responsible will soon hear us."

It would be nice if the White House would stop the political rambling and give a hurting nation some words of comfort.

It reminds me of a funeral I went to several years ago of an infant that died suddenly. I was horrified when the official began reprimanding the parents for not getting the baby baptised.

As a nation, we are being reprimanded instead of encouragement. The reprimand can come after the funerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...