Look Where You're Going, Not Where You're Flat


Many years ago, on my way to a camp in Wisconsin, I had a flat tire. On the Interstate, near Sioux Falls, SD, I fixed my tire and proceeded to the Special Touch camp. Less than a mile, another tire blew. "What's happening?"

I maneuvered my car to the closest convenient store and found a pay phone. (Tells you how long ago this happened.) No one was available to send a tow truck, so I waited and prayed. "Help me get my tire fixed."

Impressed to pray for the disabled kids who I would assist at the camp, I forgot about my tire.
Several minutes later, the phone rang. "A tow truck is on the way."

On the road within the hour; I made it to the camp on time. (No, I didn't speed.)

I learned a valuable lesson that day: Pray where you're going, not where you're flat.





I talk about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJUZddkI_gY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Woosh

I enjoy visualizing what happens in places I can't see--a cell. The more I can learn about weight loss, the greater opportunity I have...