Why is Donald High in the Polls?

Bill O'Reilly tackled this question. Trump says what America wants to hear. O'Reilly continued, Trump doesn't say how he's going to do something, only he's going to do it.

Trump's tactics: When asked he almost always says he didn't say that. "You said our government leaders are losers." Trump responded, "I didn't say that, I said they were stupid." Two birds with one insult. One shot at the media who can't get anything right and second shot at leaders who are stupid. Masterful? or Funny?

He quotes unknown sources. "They love me," he said referring to Hispanics.

Love him or hate him, you can't ignore him. He forces issues and makes it his. Donald owns the stage or thinks he does. Plus, he says what people are thinking, but to afraid to voice.

A few of my observations, not to be mistaken for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...