Motivate

Eyes open, reluctant to get out of bed? Look at the clock and wish it lied? Want the day to end before it begins? In the holiday routine and it's not a holiday?

After dragging myself out of bed, a thought love-tapped me. The inspiration came at the end of: "I have to do this," and "I must do that."

A spark of, "move it, move it," motivated me. So, I went to my third level brain function and ignited my imagination into firing up passion.

What's your passion? You can shift into a higher gear by treating yourself to your appetite.  A delight of mine is surrendering to JC. Another is losing myself in a story, either one I'm writing or one I'm reading.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Woosh

I enjoy visualizing what happens in places I can't see--a cell. The more I can learn about weight loss, the greater opportunity I have...