Moving Up on My Twitter List


Using twitter for: CLIK U
Connection
Links
Inspiration
Knowledge
Updates

My Twitter List
Interesting - Top Twitter
Writing #1
Writing World
Writing
Wantabees

Some of these lists are public, two are private. When I follow a twitter, that person will go on my Wantabees list. When that person follows me back, they are moved to a general list. Each day I scan these lists and move twitters to more important lists, such as Top Twitter or Writing #1.

How to get on the top lists?
1. Have original (good) tweets. I don't mind retweets as long as it's not more than 50% of your total tweets. I'm more interested in a person than what that person likes.
2. Be positive most of the time. A few, "I'm having a bad day," tweets is okay. It's called being real. But if it's Linus carrying his dirty blanket, then no.
3. Be clean. This is a smut-free zone.

Do you have a system on Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...