Real Life

My daughter Danielle is going through a rough time. Her husband decided he'd rather be a teenager again, instead of his marriage pledges. He played it out in the public arena via Facebook so my daughter wrote an FB post. Below is her insightful and life-changing message.  Randy

RIP to the person I used to know. My best friend for the past decade, the person who's first priority was family. The person who I shared some of the best memories with, and also some of the worst. The person that valued long term relationships over new/short-lived encounters. The person that strived to be better. Better than what his past pre destined him to be. I'm realizing that sometimes you have to grieve the loss of a person who may still be alive, but has changed every quality about themselves that you knew and loved. It's painful to watch the destructive behavior, knowing the long term affect it will have. But I know God has bigger things in store. So for now, I put all my trust in that.


















Randy Tramp

Amazon Review:

It's a military thriller with a heart. Commander Mark Steele has an exciting job in Special Forces. Though it's dangerous, he knows his work is critically important. But that job separates him from his wife and child. When an injury brings him home, his wife is glad to have him back. But other issues cause struggles within the family, leading to distrust and hurt. Steele takes dangerous risks in his new work. The thriller plot thickens, as he seeks to save a life. But can he save his family?

Purchase:  E-Book   Book

Join me on my other sites:
Snippets
Write Away
Book Reviews


 Google Plus Instagram Linked In Pinterest Tumblr Twitter Word Press You Tube Travel with Randy

Join me at randytramp.com. Subscribe and receive updates. 
YouTube  (Travel with me: Videos helping you find your greatest expression.)
YouTube (Family) Kids and Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Prophecy

I sense an attack on American soil is imminent. It will look foreign when actually it was staged to appear that way. I'm praying for the...