Damari

This is a picture of my grandson, Damari. What comes to your mind when you think of infants? If you're like me, it's purity. It's innocence and being brand new. 
I wonder what God sees when He looks at me. Now, mind you I'm "Born Again." I believe he sees a pure, innocent and a brand new person. 
I love the eyes of Damari. They are so full of life. I wonder what he views as he stares. The little guy loves to stare at his grandmother for long periods of time. He sees love.
When I look at my Heavenly Father, I see love. I hope He catches me staring at Him today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...