911

I'm reading a book, Remember by Karen Kingsbury. I'm in the section that the towers were struck by two aircraft. I have a very vivid memory of that day, as you probably have also. I was taking my kids to school when a reporter broke in on the radio station and reported a plane crashing into the north tower. I arrived at school and found all the TV's were on and it was reporting a second plane hit the south tower and then we all know what happened next.

As I read the account in the book I found myself as emotional as on the day it happened. I worked at a church at the time and people filtered in the entire day. They were in shock wanting answers but precious little could be said.

Where were you on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Weekly Health Tip: Daily Routine

Following your daily routine is the key to being the best version of yourself. I wanted more sleep this morning. My habits motivated me into...