Improve You

As a  Freelance writer, I encounter tough scrutiny. Also in the public and working with a variety of people, I get my share of criticism.

After touring a local Walmart, impressed I was, with the store's organization and recycling system. After expressing that sentiment to the head manager, he told me something that surprised me. "Much of what you see, has been a result of listening to our critics."

Want to know more about yourself?
Want to get better?
Want to grow as a person?
Want to improve?

Listen to people that criticize you. Instead of throwing up defenses, welcome the insight they have. Yes, it can feel destructive, but only if you internalize it. View it as help and your life will be better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.

Apple A Day

Apples have many medical benefits: Constipation Alleviation Lowers High Cholesterol Stabilizes Blood Sugars Prevention of Tooth Decay By th...